Friday, March 5, 2010

And Today's Exciting Mishap Award Goes To...

Passing out in 3rd period.
(Yeah, i'm cool.)
So, i had a headache all morning. and i was like, all right, whatever, have headaches a lot. but then in 3rd period, i was sitting there listening to a presentation when suddenly i felt AWFUL. i was like... eww... body... ow... and i felt dizzy and such. so i was like, "Can i go to the bathroom?" and my teacher was like -nods stoically-
so i walked out into the hallway, and the lights hit me, and everything went dim and fuzzy and my head spun and i couldn't focus or walk, and i couldn't see, and i couldn't hear right, and i was trying to hurry to the bathroom and i was wiggling my fingers to keep my mind focused on a part of my body so i wouldn't faint...
and then someone (i couldn't see who) was like, "Are you all right?"
"Uhm... No. no, i don't think so."
"I'll go get the nurse, you sit down..."
"Yeah, good idea." (I'm guessing at what was said. i'm pretty sure this is the general gist of the conversation, though.) so i sat down, and either she walks REALLY FAST or i passed out.
so i went to the nurse's station (in a wheelchair. shoot. me. now.) and laid on a bed and drank water and waited for my mommy. i was pale and sweaty and tired and listless and such.
Mom came, and we got McDonald's. yum.
then i just... slept. and when my chest hurt so that i woke up, i watched SVU. it was really fun. then Mom and i sewed my dress. i think i'll have it, but i'm not sure whether i'll wear it Saturday or Sunday. i really like it. pictures to come when it's done.
also, while a little dizzy and tolerating a slight headache, i'm much better today, thank you. so i am at school.
tonight, i'm going to see Alice in Wonderland. =]
with Mandi...
and maybe Danielle. imma text her.
bye, kids!

No comments: